Some people who work with either Windows or Linux computers generally
made a mistake by deleting the file, this time we try the language of how to
restore files accidentally deleted with the help of software FileRecovery for windows
1. Download the application from the menu http://www.lc-tech.com donwload
2. Run the application filerecovery.exe File –> Open Drive, select the target drive will bescanned
3. In section specify scanning options, select the specified existing search directory,press the browse button and select the folder, then ok
4. Leave the other options continue with Ok, to start scanning.
5. Select the files you want restored, the file –> undelete.